It's HOT! The only place to get cool is in the pool. Too bad BG can't go swimming the girls. He is keeping his cool by staying inside with the AC running and a fan blowing while he plays Guitar Hero. He will get his stitches out next week and will join the girls in the pool.
I am so thankful that our pool has been beautifully clear since spring. I finally found the secret, it's toxic levels of chlorine. We have always battled a green pool and have spent a lot of money on chemicals to try to prevent and treat it. Well, this year I decided to use lethal doses of chlorine and run the filter while we sleep. It works! I can't believe the money I spent last year and the time I wasted on a green pool. This is great and we get to enjoy our crystal clear water, never mind the burning lungs and eyes...it is so totally worth it.






0 comments:
Post a Comment