CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We are still here.

Who says that pretty girls don't like to play in the mud? This is BC and her friend BA after riding four wheelers in the mud. They went back out after a water break and it got even worse. For those of you who thought that girls only liked shopping and texting, think again. These girls don't mind getting muddy.



Sorry, everyone. I haven't posted in a bit. I was ill last week, couldn't get off the couch without getting dizzy. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I am better now.




What has been happening, well nothing really. BG had his stitches removed yesterday. His knee looks good. There is still a lot of swelling. The doctor seems to think that BG may have overdone it too soon.




We are having visitors this weekend. The Lamoreauxs from Utah are coming to see us. We are excited. I will post pictures of their visit this weekend.




The girls are playing Monopoly and BG is working out or playing Guitar Hero. Husband is on his way home. We actually will get to see him for about two or three hours. I don't have any new pictures, so I have posted one that is a few months old.

0 comments: