I finally took a picture of the house,so here is the most requested photo of the month. Some of you who have come to visit us have already seen our new house, for the rest of you, we hope to see you soon. I love it. The best part is NO stairs!
We just got home from church. We have the missionaries coming for dinner (taco soup, cornbread and banana pudding) and a youth discussion later tonight. At some point we will have to go meet Daddy to pick up BL. She has been gone since Friday and she will be excited and exhausted when she gets home.
No big plans for the week, other than BG will have physical therapy a couple of times. So, it looks like a week of cleaning, reading, and swimming (by the way, we have several small holes in our pool liner, I don't even want to talk about it). The girls are both reading the Twilight series books, and are greatly anticipating the release of the fourth book this August. They have big plans to go to the bookstore at midnight and get their copy, followed by an all night read-a-thon with friends.
Best wishes for a blessed and productive week. Take time for yourself and for the Savior.






1 comments:
I love it! I am trying to come down really soon. My # is 801-717-7251 I miss y'all!
Post a Comment