This is the kids' friend, Ricky. He decided to help us out by putting up our Christmas lights this year. Well, once he got on the roof, he flattened himself out and declared he was NOT moving until the fire department came to get him down. After I let him know that I would not be calling the fire department, he settled for Kevin helping him get down. If you look closely, yes, those are Brady Lou's boots he is wearing.Friday, January 1, 2010
I'll put up the lights
This is the kids' friend, Ricky. He decided to help us out by putting up our Christmas lights this year. Well, once he got on the roof, he flattened himself out and declared he was NOT moving until the fire department came to get him down. After I let him know that I would not be calling the fire department, he settled for Kevin helping him get down. If you look closely, yes, those are Brady Lou's boots he is wearing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment