Well, this is how we are surviving. We may not have water or electric, but if someone wants some microwave popcorn we have got that covered. As long as we can keep finding gas we will be okay. We have cords everywhere and I have tripped over them about 100 times but I am thankful for them. We are running the freezer, computer, tv, window unit...all the essentials.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Life with a generator
Well, this is how we are surviving. We may not have water or electric, but if someone wants some microwave popcorn we have got that covered. As long as we can keep finding gas we will be okay. We have cords everywhere and I have tripped over them about 100 times but I am thankful for them. We are running the freezer, computer, tv, window unit...all the essentials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment