This is Willie. He is a glass eyed Catahoula Cur. We got him a few months ago to breed with our Texas Blue Lacy Cur. Unfortunately, Willie died December 31st at 11:48 PM. We don't know what happened to him. He was fine around lunch, but by dinner, he was in bad shape. I forced fluids and broth, but the situation became very bad and I was forced to relieve his suffering. We do plan on getting a new pup soon.Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Willie
This is Willie. He is a glass eyed Catahoula Cur. We got him a few months ago to breed with our Texas Blue Lacy Cur. Unfortunately, Willie died December 31st at 11:48 PM. We don't know what happened to him. He was fine around lunch, but by dinner, he was in bad shape. I forced fluids and broth, but the situation became very bad and I was forced to relieve his suffering. We do plan on getting a new pup soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment