Well, I know that this looks like the weirdest pancake you have ever seen, but trust me it is delicious. I heard someone mention German Pancakes at a meeting last week and I became curious about how the Germans made pancakes. I found a recipe on Recipe Zhar. So easy: six eggs, one cup flour, one cup milk, some butter and I added a little sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. In the oven for 20 minutes. Quick, easy and delicious. If you can get over how weird it looks, you won't be disappointed. It is a cross between a pancake and french toast. If you want a detailed recipe, send me a comment.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
German Pancakes
Well, I know that this looks like the weirdest pancake you have ever seen, but trust me it is delicious. I heard someone mention German Pancakes at a meeting last week and I became curious about how the Germans made pancakes. I found a recipe on Recipe Zhar. So easy: six eggs, one cup flour, one cup milk, some butter and I added a little sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. In the oven for 20 minutes. Quick, easy and delicious. If you can get over how weird it looks, you won't be disappointed. It is a cross between a pancake and french toast. If you want a detailed recipe, send me a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment